Automate and Streamline Processes
Smaller haulers enjoy greater profitability by reducing costs with better operational efficiency
In the waste hauling industry, margins are notoriously tight, particularly for smaller, privately owned businesses. But with great challenges also comes great opportunities. As many AMCS customers have come to find out, intelligently investing in digitizing almost any facet of your operations results in improved profits.
Here are five ways you can improve profits with operational efficiency:
- Inventory & Resource Tracking: Improve the efficiency of your inventory tracking by adding serial numbers or RFID tags.
- Minimize Missed & Skipped Services: Implement service guarantees to help minimize missed or skipped services and pickups, allowing you to stay on top of operational delays before the customer calls.
- Get Ahead of Customer Complaints: Get ahead of customer complaints and missed or skipped services by proactively tracking all services and work orders that are not completed within 24 hours of scheduling.
- Automate Route Selection & Delegate Effectively: Automate routing by region, line of business, material category, and service area.
- Reduce Time Spent on Transport Planning & Execution: Implement a route optimization system to increase productivity and profitability of all routes that run across your organization. This ensures that your drivers are working their routes in the most efficient way possible.
If this seems a bit overwhelming, don’t worry! Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither will your efficiency optimization plans be. Try picking just one of the items from the list and focus on getting that one right before you move on to the next one. Set short and long-term goals that will put your business on the right track to greater profitability.
Share this on:Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Let us show you what AMCS Platform can do for you!
The market-leading enterprise-grade software platform that helps improve your overall operational efficiency
Webinar: Cyber Security in the Cloud WebinarWatch On-Demand Webinar
Webinar on demand: Timely Topics Webinar Series: AMCS Platform for Fiber Recycling
Watch our fifth edition of the Timely Topics Webinar Series – AMCS Platform for Fiber Recycling: Streamline Your Operational Processes.
Webinar On Demand; AMCS Platform overview
With the AMCS Platform, waste and recycling companies digitize and automate all their processes, guaranteeing them a strong foothold to proactively anticipate future developments
AMCS Platform Brochure
AMCS Platform is a unique enterprise-grade software platform that runs in the cloud and is designed based on the best practice processes of thousands of waste & recycling companies across the globe.
Ready to start your digital journey?
Stay up to date by signing up now!