AMCS Route Planner is a state-of-the-art optimization system for advanced route optimization. Our route optimization system is equipped with powerful optimization algorithms which are tailored for distribution as well as collection routes
Together with its intuitive user interface, it forms the perfect solution for driving efficiency gains out of your distribution activity. The system has excellent integration capabilities and can be integrated with any EPR or CRM system though e.g. WebServices, XML, database, or CSV files. Moreover, AMCS Route Planner has standard integrations to AMCS Enterprise Management software which gives a seamless user experience.
AMCS Route Planner is a highly advanced system for route planning able to handle among others the following constraints and demands:
- Rush-hours in zones, on roads and at certain times
- Challenging time windows on orders, resources, and terminals
- Vehicle and road constraints as well as driver qualifications
- Different speeds for different resources
- Multi-trips and multi-terminals for individual resources
- Planning with frequencies and visit patterns
- Territory and district planning
- Fixed or free territories (or a combination of both)
- Multiple order types and commodities
- Production curves for the terminals
Download the Route Planner brochure below to learn more.
Route Planner Brochure
Download the Route Planner brochure to find out how route optimization can reduce mileage, minimize drive time and cut CO2 emissions by up to 25%.