What's it like to work at AMCS?
"The great thing about working at AMCS is the people. They really make the job enjoyable" - Aindreas Hodgins, Product Owner
From Product Development, Software Support and Professional Services to Business Support, Marketing and Sales, our people share what makes working at AMCS Group so unique and meaningful to them.
Watch our video to learn more.
Life at AMCS
- Choose how you work, hybrid or onsite?
- Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
- Earn a competitive package with benefits.
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression.
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world!
View our open roles below and start Your AMCS Story.
Who we are
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions and integrated vehicle technology worldwide. AMCS supports over 5,000 customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Yes, we do. AMCS Group takes yearly co-horts of co-op’s / Interns, and we regularly take on Graduates into our business through entry level positions in all departments globally.
The best way to apply is directly through this careers page on our website, see the open positions available above. If you need any more information, please contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected]
The recruitment process is simple and straight forward at AMCS – we want you to succeed. Once you apply to one of our roles, if you are suitable one of our recruiters will contact you directly for a phone conversation.
Part of our recruitment process involves candidates completing a technical assessment, sales assessment and HR assessment depending on the role you are applying to.
For all interviews you need to be prepared.
This involves the following;
- Researching the company
- Study the job description you are applying to
- Turn up on time / dress appropriately for your interview
For virtual interviews we would advise the following;
- Find the best environment and video background for the call
- Dress as you would normally for a face-to-face interview
- Test your audio/video and internet speed.
- Inevitably, technology can let us down. Be prepared in advance. Ask the interviewer for a number to call, should you run into difficulty
A member of the recruitment team will contact you if you have been successful or unsuccessful and detail the next steps in the process.
If you have been unsuccessful, you will receive feedback and be invited to consider other roles with AMCS in the future.
Ready to start your digital journey?
Stay up to date by signing up to our newsletter now!Sign up for our newsletter