In this third webinar in our INSPIRE leadership series, this exclusive Executive webinar focuses on the impact and potential of transformative technologies of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision.
Our guest speaker is Bernard Marr, who is one of the world's most highly respected experts when it comes to digital transformation and the intelligent use of data and AI in business. In this capacity, he has worked with and advised many global organizations including DHL, IBM, Amazon, NATO and Astra Zeneca. This breadth of experience allows him to provide practical examples and an understanding as to how Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision can be applied across a variety of industries.
This webinar provides valuable insights into the adoption of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision that relate directly to the business challenges and disruption that you, our customers, are facing each day, including:
- How have Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision been deployed across diverse industries with practical use cases to show their transformational impact
- What is their potential both to transform and disrupt most industries and organizations?
- What are the future trends for these fast-evolving technologies?
- How can these technologies be used to promote the Sustainability Agenda?
- How to navigate the change management challenges to ensure the successful adoption of such transformational technologies
- After this keynote, Ken Tierney (AMCS Product Manager) also provides a short talk on how AMCS is applying these technologies within the framework of our AMCS Vision AI solution to provide our clients with automated insights across their operations to drive better sustainability, safety and financial outcomes.
Webinar on Demand: AMCS Vision AI - leveraging artificial intelligence to gain automated insights into waste streams
Visit AMCS at WASTECON in Boston, MA.
Webinar: Delivering Business Results with AMCS Pay
Wednesday, November 1st at 2 PM EDT | 11 AM PDT
Peninsula Sanitary Service, Inc. (PSSI) and AMCS announce agreement to accelerate adoption of AI-driven automation to drive sustainability in the recycling sector
Boston, MA, September 28, 2023, Peninsula Sanitary Service, Inc. (PSSI) has announced its agreement with AMCS on the deployment of its advanced AMCS Vision AI solution. This announcement comes after several months of collaboration on a pilot implementation on a PSSI client site.