Andy is an engineer and operator with 10+ years experience in operations and management and engineering consulting. He has overseen design, construction, operation and maintenance of facilities across industrial, waste and utility verticals. Andy is experienced in operations management techniques including efficient data collection and automation, CMMS selection and implementation, asset management planning, CMMS selection and implementation, and plant optimizations. Andy holds a Masters in Environmental Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and a Bachelors in Environmental Engineering from Northeastern University.
Tired of complex and inefficient asset management processes? Seeking ways to enhance operational transparency, simplify field operations, and make data-driven decisions? Then watch this highly anticipated webinar to learn how to boost productivity and take your field operations from reactive to proactive.
Discover the power of AMCS Field Services, draw inspiration from real-world use cases, and witness a live demonstration with industry expert Andy Crawford.
Who should watch:
This webinar is ideal for professionals working in Water and Wastewater Utilities, Municipalities, Waste and Recycling, Natural Gas Utilities, Energy Production, Oil and Gas, and related industries. If you are involved in asset management, field operations, maintenance, or compliance, this webinar is for you.
Benefits of watching:
- Discover how to make the jump from reactive to proactive work.
- Learn how to increase operational transparency and visibility into your operations.
- Improve decision-making by leveraging real-time data and insights.
- Streamline compliance and regulatory reporting to mitigate operational risks.
- Gain inspiration from real-world case studies and success stories.