Following the acquisition of Brady's Recycling solutions in 2018, the Scraprunner and CRES Solutions websites were fully integrated into our AMCS Group website
AMCS ScrapRunner™ is a complete system, having automated trip entry, container control, trip and driver management, driver mobile data, and an interface to your existing accounting system.
Knowing exactly what assets you have in the field at any given moment, and exactly where they’re located improves utilization and saves you money. With the overwhelming cost of a single container, replacing a lost or misplaced container can be an unnecessary expense. With ScrapRunner’s android barcode scanners, scrap operators can track each individual container’s exact location on a map.
“ScrapRunner has definitely improved our routing efficiency. It gives the driver all of the information he needs to get to a location and tell him specifically what needs to be done. There are no longer any communication errors between dispatch and the drivers. We no longer have drivers getting lost, or accidentally going to the wrong location. We receive fewer complaints from our customers about time delays.” Monica Boebel -Behr Iron & Metal
AMCS ScrapRunner™ offers the following key benefits:
- Save up to 20% or more in day-to-day operational costs
- Maximize daily truck and container productivity
- Reduce labor and overtime costs
Optimize pick-ups and deliveries to reduce miles and drive times
- Reduce time and cost of rerouting
- Lower fuel and tire costs
- Reduce wear and tear on trucks
- Reduce exhaust emissions
- Dramatically reduce paperwork
- Real-time GPS vehicle tracking capabilities
- Truck route logging and replay by date and/or time
- GPS Geo-fencing to monitor travel areas
- Customized exception reports
- Pan and zoom
- Real-time display of truck and container ID’s
- Track your trucks and containers in real-time with integrated GPS and mapping
- Access dispatch and routing tools from any computer with internet access
- Speed up your daily driver, truck, and container assignments
- Support complex business and container pick-up and swap out scenarios
- Provide real-time notification of
- Analyze customer-by-customer container utilization
Would you like us to give you a call?
Fill in this form and we will get in touch with you asap!
AMCS Platform Overview
This webinar gives an introductory overview of AMCS Platform, the end-to-end cloud solution allowing for full visibility into your operations.Watch Webinar On Demand
Route optimization enables businesses to deliver a significant cost reduction in fuel, wages and moreRead more
A cloud based platform that enables established waste & recycling companies to operate smarter, more seamlessly and more digitally.Read more
Enterprise Management - ERP software
Open your eyes to greater profit and productivityRead more
Industries we serve
Our platform offers relevant solutions for various industries
AMCS Retail Planner is a leading standard system developed specifically for manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers who distribute goods to the retail sector and/or end customers.
Automation, visibility, and control to grow your trading margins
Our Waste Management software has been purpose-built for Plastic recycling companies. It provides operation managers with an easy-to-use system covering the whole process.
Let us show you what AMCS Platform can do for you!
The market-leading enterprise-grade software platform that helps improve your overall operational efficiency