Improving Retail Distribution and Trunking Efficiency
AMCS Retail Planner facilitates major cost and CO2 emission reductions in your inter-depot transport and your distribution of goods to the retail sector. The system decreases planning time drastically and assists you in improving your customer service.
AMCS Retail Planner is a leading standard system directed towards manufacturers and wholesalers which distribute goods to the retail sector as well as directly to end customers. The system excels in optimizing master routes, planning daily routes and facilitating the execution of operations.
Retail Transport Optimization
Retail distribution and transport is one of the more challenging transport types. However, the higher the complexity, the more to gain from introducing an advanced route planning system. The complexity of the industry is the result of e.g. inter-depot transport, distribution from several depots, and multiple routes for each vehicle. On top of this comes a long planning horizon spanning strategic, tactical, operational and executional planning as well as follow-up. These are all areas in which the retail-specific planning system AMCS Retail Planner excels.
Business Value Benefits
- Reductions in CO2 emissions, mileage and driving time of 5-20%
- Reduction of 5-10% in the number of vehicles
- Remarkably improved customer service levels; close to a 100% service fulfilment rate
- Between 25 and 75% less time spent on planning
- Time spent on registration and follow-up reduced by 30-60%
- Significantly increased route quality and planning flexibility
- A less stressful working environment and increased employee satisfaction
Download the brochure below to learn more.