5 Ways to Increase Operational Efficiency & Help Reduce Costs
As the year is coming to a close, now is a good time to take a solid look at your business operations and determine ways to operate more efficiently across the organization heading into 2018.
Whether you are looking to increase productivity, automate certain areas of your business, or just need to get ahead of customer complaints, making some specific adjustments will help reduce costs and improve your bottom line.
Here are 5 ways to get you started to increase operational efficiency:
1. Route Optimization: Implement a route optimization system to increase productivity and profitability of all routes that run across your organization – this ensures that your drivers are working their routes in the most efficient way possible.
2. Customer Service: Get ahead of customer complaints and missed or skipped services/work orders by proactively tracking all services and work orders that are not completed within 24 hours of scheduling.
3. Go Paperless!: Implementing handheld devices or tablets allows your drivers to obtain their route electronically; thereby allowing for real-time data to be retrieved in the back office. Keeping your employees in the know allows them to better service customers.
4. Track Inventory: Improve the efficiency of your inventory tracking by adding serial #’s and/or RFID tags.
5. Service Guarantees: Implement service guarantees to help minimize missed and/or skipped services and pickups; allowing you to stay on top of operational delays before the customer calls.
Share this on:Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Transform how you engage online
Streamline and digitize customer and partner processes to create operational efficiencies and drive margin expansion.
Reduce call volumes, decrease call center operational costs and increase customer satisfaction
AMCS Platform Brochure
AMCS Platform is a unique enterprise-grade software platform that runs in the cloud and is designed based on the best practice processes of thousands of waste & recycling companies across the globe.
A Higher Level of Service - Waste Advantage Magazine
kmG Hauling breaks free from manual processes and streamlines their back-office operations with AMCS’ Enterprise Management Solution.
How Software is Helping Waste & Recycling Back Office Operations
A host of tools are available to help waste and recycling companies streamline operations.