AMCS Partner Engagement digitizes the entire subcontractor lifecycle to provide real-time exchange of information with the supply chain. It consists of the AMCS Subcontracting Solution, designed to automate subcontractor (carrier) processes to support business growth and profitability.
Ideal for subcontractors and other parties, the Partner Engagement module provides a digital and real-time exchange of information with the supply chain.
Ready to see what AMCS can do for you?
Let AMCS show you how to optimize your operations for efficiency and grow your business
Automating the Subcontractor Lifecycle
Subcontractor Management digitizes subcontractor processes to support business growth and profitability
AMCS Subcontracting Solution benefits
- Dramatically reduce subcontractor-related administration time, such as data-entry, file exports, calls, and emails.
- Drive margin by reducing associated costs
- 60% savings on job admin costs
- 65% savings on invoice processing costs
- Streamline the subcontracting billing process with greater financial accuracy on completed jobs and automatic reconciliation of invoices
- Reduce operational risk with comprehensive compliance parameters
- Ensure your business standards and customer service levels with access to real-time service information and monitoring tools
- Support the growth and geographical reach of your business
- Gain valuable insights into your subcontracting network to support strategic planning
Streamline and digitize customer and partner processes to create operational efficiencies and drive margin expansion.Read more
AMCS payments solution, AMCS Pay, optimizes payment processes to reduce administrative costs and improve cash flow by enabling customers and suppliers to pay more quickly and easily.Read more
Reduce call volumes, decrease call center operational costs and increase customer satisfactionRead more
The cloud isn’t just vital for your business continuity, it is more sustainable too
The Cloud has helped many recycling and waste management businesses ride out the Covid storm by enabling remote working during the pandemic. These companies could continue to provide their services to municipal and commercial customers because customer service representatives, planners, and other office members were able to work from home.
How to increase margins to strengthen the competitive edge for metal recyclers
Nowadays, more than ever, metal recyclers are faced with a series of challenges. The front runners in the metal recycling industry are more resistant to these unpredictable circumstances.
Webinar: Pricing and Contract management for the Metal Recycling industry
Webinar Pricing and Contract management for the Metal Recycling industry
Unlocking Value with Subcontractor Automation
This webinar explores how recent advances in technology are enabling a new wave of innovation in subcontractor automation.Watch Webinar