Customer Success Manager - (SMB)
Customer Success Manager - (SMB)
Customer Success Manager - Small to Medium sized Business (SMB)
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
To support the continued growth of the business, we currently have a requirement for a Customer Success Manager for our Small to Medium sized Business (SMB) customer segment. This role will be based at our global HQ in Limerick or at alternative locations in Ireland, with regular onsite visits to our offices.
The Customer Success Manager, SMB will:
- Use automation and digital engagement to execute Customer Success programs for the named SMB account segment, to drive product adoption, expansion, advocacy and renewals.
- Focus on online customer experience by providing actionable guides, webinars, self-guided training modules & video tutorials, in-product tool tips, automated best practice advice to drive product adoption and expansion of key AMCS features and functionality.
- Surface risks and expansion opportunities across a large segment of customers with the ultimate goal of prioritizing human intervention only for the most critical, high-value situations.
- Analyze and monitor customer data to draw insights with the goal of communicating those findings to customers in order to modify user behaviour and increase user productivity
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure high-priority customer needs are being met; coordinating with sales, marketing, product, support and engineering teams to escalate high-impact customer needs.
- Educate SMB customers on how they can better use product features and functionalities on their own & how to find help when they need it.
- Make digital touch outreaches as relevant and personalized as possible whilst delivering the right message at the right time, at scale.
- Maintain, foster, and develop remote customer relationships with the SMB account segment.
- Partner with Sales to ensure prospective customers have full awareness of the Customer Success SMB programs and the competitive differentiators.
- Effectively manage customer expectations and create realistic expectations.
- Own renewals forecast for the named account segment.
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you.
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively, even when things are not defined or the way forward is not certain – makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information.
- Ensures accountability – holding self (and others) accountable to meet commitments
- Ability to successfully plan and prioritize work to meet objectives aligned with organizational goals.
- Ability to analyse customer usage data and develop recommendations based upon data insights.
- Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate the issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention, expansion and advocacy.
- Adapts approach and demeanour to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Ability to develop and deliver communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of the different audiences.
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment.
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Degree in business or IT related discipline or minimum of seven years equivalent experience of advanced IT applications.
- 5 years of software or SaaS account management/customer success management experience working with SMB customers with a demonstrated track record of success, preferably in ERP systems.
- Extensive experience in tools, systems and processes to effectively deliver Customer Success programs to SMB customers using automation and digital engagement.
- Management of a large number of customers so an effective time manager, skilled at prioritization and task management, ability to adapt quickly and be a very efficient project manager who is technically fluent.
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology.
- Ability to demonstrate the business benefits of a technical solution.
- Understanding of complex logistics operations and how software solutions will deliver a high return on investment is a distinct advantage.
- Fluent in English.