AMCS Pay - Mobile Bill Presentment Walkthrough
As part of our Spring Release , AMCS is launching two new self-service digital channels to allow end customers pay their bills securely and at their convenience; Mobile Bill Presentment and IVR.
AMCS Mobile Bill Presentment provides a convenient, seamless bill presentment, notification and payments experience via the native Google or Apple wallet on end customers smartphone. After a customer enrolls their device in the service all invoices and balances will be automatically pushed in a user-friendly format through their Android or iOS wallet. The service requires the customer to have a native Google or Apple wallet on their smartphone but otherwise it does not require them to download any separate app from any App Store.
Our Mobile Bill service is particularly valuable given a recent report that 35% of late payers have no particular reason for delaying payment (other than procrastination and forgetfulness) and this would indicate that this type of service could promote the necessary behavioral change by making it easy for them to pay their bills from their smart phone and using reminder notifications to pay before their due date.
For end customers, the benefits are as follows:
- Pay your bills with your digital wallet anywhere and anytime.
- Assured security as customer will already have self-enrolled and authenticated to use the service.
- Automated payment reminders to ensure your pay you bill on time.
For service operators, the benefits are as follows:
- Offer your customers greater choice, convenience, and assured security as to when, where and how they pay their bills.
- Reduce your costs with less inbound calls on invoice queries and payments.
- Reduce your costs on collections as the process for billing, requesting payment and payment reminders is fully automated reducing your collection administration costs of outbound calls, emails, and letters.
- All payments received on this channel are automatically applied to the customer account and invoice eliminating any reconciliation effort.
- Ease of enrolment of end customers into the service.
- Rapid activation of this new service as it is embedded into the AMCS Platform and does not require any IT deployment effort.
- Accelerates payments and cashflow.
Let us show you what AMCS Platform can do for you!
Let AMCS show you how to optimize your operations to increase profits, improve efficiency and grow your business
AMCS Pay brochure
Find out how AMCS Pay optimizes payment processes to help you get paid faster