Making the Move is Simple!
It’s a very straightforward process to move your Dossier data to our cloud-hosted platform. You won’t experience any downtime – our team will work behind the scenes to get your upgraded instance up and running quickly.
This delivers the following benefits immediately:
- Get – and always have - the latest release of Dossier 6.
- No need for re-training; same user interface that you currently have.
- Robust and reliable. Dossier on-Demand is hosted in Microsoft Azure.
- Unlimited access to our expert Support team.
- No need to have your own IT environment for Dossier and the associated cost and headaches.
We continually invest in AMCS Fleet Maintenance (Dossier) to ensure that it stays secure. The fleet maintenance software you’re using today is out of date.
Reduce the Risk
Moving to our hosted solution addresses ALL of the risks below:
- Data security including cyber-attacks, breaches, and ransomware.
- Constant need to update your local IT infrastructure: hardware, server platforms, applications.
- Lack of up-to-date backups.
- You may be running a version of Dossier that is no longer even supportable, or compatible with the version of Windows that ships on today’s PCs.
Moving to our On-Demand solution solves all these problems, keeps you current, and positions you for the future.
For a limited time, we’re offering financial incentives to get all our users on to the hosted platform.
Complete the form below to request a demo.
Let us show you what AMCS Fleet Maintenance Software can do for you!
Request a Demo to discover how our Fleet Maintenance Software can save your business money, improve productivity and efficiency.
Learn more about software security
Webinar On Demand: Executive briefing on Security resiliency
AMCS Cloud Security
This article is designed to give an overview of the cloud security employed by AMCS. It covers two areas, namely the application security features and the operational security systems used in the organization, to support product development and management.
AMCS Security Infographic
Why you need to make 2022 the year of your Security readiness