How convenient is it to have a good overview of the location of your containers, their availability, status, and for example, the history? Very convenient, we hear back from our customers. Thanks to the AMCS Platform's Container Management module, you can manage your containers even smarter. We are happy to tell you more about it.
Logistical headaches are a result of untraceable containers. Besides, it costs money, time, and creates frustration. But, thankfully, with the handy Container Management module, this is a thing of the past. The Container Management module helps you in managing containers and gives insight into available container inventory, all in a user-friendly interface.
Track your Container
Let's start with the containers. By providing containers with RFID-tags, barcodes, or QR-codes, you can track the GPS location, activity, and service history of each valuable container. You can do this on your computer or laptop, and the functionality is also available on mobile.
Clear and Simple
Thanks to the convenient filter function, you can search easily. The module is user-friendly: with the click of a button, you find all the locations of your containers on the map. Additionally, it's possible to read the driver's notes. Adding new containers? No problem. This can be done manually or by importing a csv list.
The Container Management module provides insight and makes a significant contribution to making your business processes more efficient.
The benefits at a glance:
- With the Container Management module, you can manage your inventory in detail (individual tracking) as well as in groups (overview).
- It's not just about knowing where the containers are, but also about knowing when they are available. Detailed inventory management indeed!
- Updating your inventory becomes simpler and less prone to errors.
- By making optimal use of your existing containers and avoiding unnecessary purchases, your container costs go down, and margins increase.
- It reduces the risk of losing containers due to theft, damage, or loss of supervision.
- Ultimately, it results in satisfied customers. No more disappointments due to a lack of available containers.
Want to know more? Request a demo directly or get in contact.
Share this on:Facebook X LinkedIn
Let us show you what AMCS Platform can do for you!
Let AMCS show you how to optimize your operations to increase profits, improve efficiency and grow your businessRequest a demo
AMCS Platform Brochure
Download our brochure to discover how to operate smarter, more seamlessly, and more digitally. Resulting in an increase in profits, improved efficiency and lower costs.Download brochure