Connecting the Dots in Your Metal Recycling Business
Are delayed or inaccurate views of your inventory and costs making buy and sell decisions challenging? Is inaccurate evaluation and grading eroding your margins? Is paper-based dispatch reducing the utilization of your trucks and containers? Is keeping pricing current challenging you, your buyers, and scale operators, making you unsure if you are ‘buying right’?
Learn how the AMCS Platform for Metals can connect your business to accelerate efficiency and profitability. In this exciting session, Mark Valdes-Dapena, Senior Sales Engineer, will share business goals and some brief visual demos of how AMCS Platform for Metal:
- Automates and connects key recycling processes
- Adds employee and executive visibility across operational and financial data such as inventory and costs
- Enables you to effectively evaluate and grade to protect your margins
- Better manages compliance with metal collection regulations
- Makes price changes a snap
- Provides a modern, easy to use self-service supplier portal
- Provides tools and insight to perform better planning
- Improved visibility and traceability of your inventory of containers
- Reduces the need for cash-on-hand by providing digital disbursements via card or ACH
After this session, you should have a high-level understanding of how the end-to-end AMCS Platform for Metals provides your metals business increased productivity, better quality and safety, improved accountability and traceability, better regulatory compliance, and increased margin.
With our team of expert professional services and around the clock support, we can navigate the smart industry digital world together and achieve unprecedented success through collaboration and partnership!
Metal Solution Expert, Senior Engineer, AMCS GroupRead more