Optimized for customer satisfaction
AMCS Service Planner delivers responsive resource scheduling, purpose-built to drive productivity in the demanding field service industry.
Our cloud-based software solutions cover the entire planning process, helping you optimize periodical service tasks, insert urgent, ad hoc orders into existing plans, and even adjust and optimize plans in real-time.
Ensuring field service teams are equipped to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and significantly improve customer service levels.
Increase efficiency – easily plan and optimize jobs including those with task dependencies. Optimized route planning and real-time visibility help you schedule tasks and organize timely transportation of people and components.
Reduce costs – select the right technician for the job to ensure cost-effective staffing. Advanced software helps you prioritize orders effectively, minimizing driving costs while meeting service agreement details.
Enhance customer service – flexible planning helps you take call center bookings while also supporting customer self-service. Providing digital tools to boost customer engagement and improve service delivery.
Improving margins on every route
Our intelligent software streamlines complex logistics in any industry, helping you increase efficiency and boost agility.
Combining best-in-class planning with incremental optimization, we provide digital ways to:
- Simplify fleet management
- Optimize pricing
- Refine scheduled services
Supporting you to deliver efficient and reliable services that not only increase your margins but also cut CO2 emissions for a faster route to net zero.
With dynamic route planning and real-time optimization, AMCS Service Planner is tailored to meet the complex demands of the field service industry.
Our smart planning software delivers industry-specific solutions based on extensive experience with partners including the Danish Working Environment Authority, MicroFix, OBH-Gruppen, Neisa Danmark, Canon Business, ProAssist and The Danish Institute of Fire and Security Technology.
Providing an advanced IT system that enables field service experts to improve operational efficiency and reduce transport costs. Helping you:
- Deliver almost 100% service fulfilment for improved customer satisfaction
- Reduce the number of service technician vehicles by 5 to 10%
- Significantly increase route quality and planning flexibility
- Spend 25 to 75% less time on planning
- Create a less stressful working environment for employees
IMPROVING YOUR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
Business Value Drivers
Innovative planning software enables you to optimize complex logistics for reduced cost and improved productivity.Read more
Improve field service efficiency with streamlined transportation and intelligent control, helping you prioritize orders and minimize costs.
- Intelligent planning tools help you prioritize cost reduction with penalties for choosing overqualified technicians.
- Cost reduction tools help minimize driving time while allocating tasks to appropriately qualified employees.
- Schedule orders to reduce driving costs while meeting service demands such as time windows or customer priority arrangements.
- Significantly reduce overall mileage and driving time by 5 to 20%, with an associated reduction in CO2 emissions.
Digital planning solutions scale to meet diverse needs, enabling field service teams to respond with agile, tailored services.Read more
AMCS Service Planner supports efficient transport and responsive customer service with automated planning and flexible scheduling solutions.
- Schedule simple service jobs or complex tasks within a single software platform.
- Streamlined planning tools optimize inter-dependent tasks such as collecting parts or coordinating work to ensure jobs are completed in sequence.
- Organize the transportation of spare parts to depots according to need, either with dedicated vehicles or via service technician.
- Allocate work to service personnel within one district or allow district overlap when required.
Eliminate time consuming manual planning and improve service scheduling with automation tools designed for the demanding field service industry.Read more
Improve resource scheduling with live execution monitoring and real-time re-optimization, purpose-built to help you increase agility and improve customer service levels.
- Utilize digital planning tools to schedule fixed periodic tasks with a flexible choice of service day.
- Easily insert urgent and ad hoc jobs into an existing plan.
- Add call center bookings on the current day or at a future date without disruption.
- Agile planning helps you schedule orders with a fixed time window as well as flexible jobs that can be accommodated when convenient.
- Web-based technology increases operational efficiency as well as supporting end-customer self-service and order placement.
- Significantly reduce overall planning time by 25 to 75% thanks to automated scheduling tools and increased digitalization.
Ready to see what AMCS can do for you?
Let AMCS show you how to optimize your operations for efficiency, increase profits and grow your business
Route Planner Brochure
Download the Route Planner brochure to find out how route optimization can reduce mileage, minimize drive time and cut CO2 emissions by up to 25%.
From dynamic route planning to real-time execution and optimization, our software delivers digital solutions to drive automation and simplify daily dispatchingRead more
For day-to-day planning, master routes and what-if scenarios.Read more
AMCS Quentic EHSQ & ESG Management
Increase your efficiency, compliance and security for a sustainable future—with a proven system for every industry.Read more
Aalborg Portland, exceptional savings
Aalborg Portland has achieved exceptional savings with AMCS’ Route Optimisation solution. Aalborg Portland is the largest producer of cement in Northern Europe and the world’s biggest exporter of white cement
L’EASY, Increased efficiency in distribution
L’EASY is one of Scandinavia’s largest players for the sale and rental of white and brown goods. By implementing automatic planning with AMCS Fleet Planner, the business has increased efficiency in distribution, achieved greater capacity utilization and has also seen a significant improvement in customer services.
Lemvigh-Müller, Reduction in number of vehicles
Lemvigh-Müller is the largest wholesaler within steel and technical installations in Denmark. Lemvigh-Müller employs 1,200 people and has a turnover of approximately 600 million euros. The company’s two primary business areas are technical installations as well as steel/metal and the product range consists of approximately 300,000 items.
AMCS Fleet Maintenance Video
Fleet operation has never been more costly or complicated. The AMCS Fleet Maintenance solution simplifies fleet operations to plan, execute and track maintenance so you can operate a safe, compliant and cost effective fleet.
The 5 Biggest Computer Vision Trends In 2022
Computer vision (sometimes called machine vision) is one of the most exciting applications of artificial intelligence.
The cloud isn’t just vital for your business continuity, it is more sustainable too
The Cloud has helped many recycling and waste management businesses ride out the Covid storm by enabling remote working during the pandemic. These companies could continue to provide their services to municipal and commercial customers because customer service representatives, planners, and other office members were able to work from home.
Fleet Planner Brochure
Let us show you how route optimization can reduce mileage, driving time and CO2 emissions by 5-25%