Eliminate paper invoices
AMCS EDI and eBilling automates the process of sending and receiving invoices to deliver significant efficiency gains over manual invoice handling.
Designed to provide a quick and convenient way to exchange data with both customers and suppliers, our integrated solution will transform how you work with third parties.
Enabling waste and recycling operators to:
- Reduce invoice processing costs by up to 90%
- Get paid by customers 5 days earlier
- Reduce queried invoices to under 2%
To facilitate rapid information exchange, our EDI and eBilling module utilizes a range of EDI standards including X12 and EDIFACT. Supporting seamless transfer of invoices by direct insertion or extraction, FTP file transfer, AS2, or email.
With digital solutions to automate invoice processing, AMCS EDI software helps you eliminate time-consuming data entry.
Reducing your reliance on paper invoices and optimizing invoice delivery and receipt to increase accuracy and enhance efficiency.
Let us show you what AMCS Platform can do for you!
Let AMCS show you how to optimize your operations to increase profits, improve for efficiency and grow your business
Webinar on Demand: AMCS Platform Overview
This webinar gives an introductory overview of AMCS Platform, the end-to-end cloud solution allowing for full visibility into your operations.
Simplify data exchange
Improve the process of sending and receiving invoices with innovative EDI and eBilling software. Allowing you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Increase accounting accuracy
- Minimize processing costs
With automated invoice handling, you can reduce time consuming paper processes to simplify eBilling and boost productivity.
Digitize for increased efficiency
The AMCS electronic data interchange (EDI) module helps you exchange invoice data efficiently with both customers and suppliers.
Sending customer invoices
Work seamlessly with large enterprise customers by automatically sending invoices in the customer’s chosen format.
- AMCS EDI extracts and validates sales invoice data which is available in a variety of formats including custom CSV/Excel files, X12, EDIFACT and Tradacoms files. For maximum convenience, customers can specify their preferred format and delivery schedule.
Receiving supplier invoices
Eliminate time consuming and error prone data entry by automating the receipt of supplier and subcontractor invoices.
- Our EDI solution registers and validates invoice data which is then matched against individual jobs or purchase order numbers before being released into your ERP system. Processing invoices electronically minimizes manual data entry and reduces processing costs.
Inspire Munich 2023
Join industry leaders in the German Waste & Recycling industry in our second ever AMCS Inspire event, this time, in the city of Munich.
AMCS EHSQ & ESG Solution
AMCS has expanded its safety and sustainability offering through the acquisition of Quentic, a leading provider of EHSQ and EHS software supporting occupational safety, environmental management, sustainability, and quality management.
Controlling fleet costs with preventive maintenance
AMCS Pay brochure
Find out how AMCS Pay optimizes payment processes to help you get paid faster