AMCS Retail Planner
AMCS Retail Planner is a leading standard system developed specifically for manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers who distribute goods to the retail sector and/or end customers.
The system has a high level of industry-specific functionality aimed at solving the complex distribution and transportation challenges within all central areas of retail goods transportation, including trunking, distribution and back-haul transportation.
The system covers the entire planning process going from master route optimization to real-time execution and re-optimization.
Selection of industry-related functionalities
- Master route optimization based on frequencies, visit patterns as well as seasonal variations
- Conversion of master plans into operational plans as forecasted orders are converted to actual sales orders
- Daily dynamic route planning based on dynamic and ad hoc order intake
- Real-time execution and re-optimization as changes are received from e.g. warehouse management system about final ranking and changes in volumes due to packing, and from vehicle mobile systems about order status, GPS, returned goods and the like
- Planning with flexible compartment walls in connection with different temperature zones
- Selection of optimal depots and multi-depot visits for vehicles
- Ability to optimize distribution, inbound transportation, trunking and back-haul transportation in the same plan
- Handling of cross-docking and multi-leg planning for inter-depot transportation
- Analyses of long-term logistic structures (depots, service levels, etc.)
- Reductions in CO2 emissions, mileage and driving time of 5-20%
- Reduction of 5-10% in the number of vehicles
- Remarkably improved customer service levels; close to a 100% service fulfilment rate
- Between 25 and 75% less time spent on planning
- Time spent on registration and follow-up reduced by 30-60%
- Significantly increased route quality and planning flexibility
- A less stressful working environment and increased employee satisfaction
Over the years, the features of AMCS Retail Planner have been developed, based on extensive industry-specific knowledge which AMCS has acquired from our numerous customers within the industry. These references include: Reitan Distribution, Schulstad, Arla Foods, Unilever and KiMs.
Exponential technology is driving change in almost every industry, and business models are shifting. To stay competitive, the supply chain in your industry must be optimized, predictable and reliable all at the same time. At AMCS we are taking things to the next level. With AMCS Intelligent Optimisation you can operate with the agility your customers need, and have come to expect. Achieve the highest level of customer engagement and continuously improve your margins with our superior forecasting, time slotting and price optimization capabilities.
AMCS Transport Management System
With one integrated IT system, AMCS Recycling Software helps metal recyclers to digitize and automate all their operations.Read more
The use of complex algorithms is taking technology’s ability to realise improvements in operational efficiency to the next level.Read more
AMCS payments solution, AMCS Pay, optimises payment processes to reduce administrative costs and improve cash flow by enabling customers and suppliers to pay more quickly and easily.Read more
Lemvigh-Müller, Reduction in number of vehicles
Lemvigh-Müller is the largest wholesaler within steel and technical installations in Denmark. Lemvigh-Müller employs 1,200 people and has a turnover of approximately 600 million euros. The company’s two primary business areas are technical installations as well as steel/metal and the product range consists of approximately 300,000 items.
City of Berkeley
118000Number of residents
Green-lights AMCS Platform to unify and modernize Zero Waste efforts
B&M Waste Services
B&M transitioned to AMCS Cloud-based Platform for their enterprise system to allow them to meet their customers’ needs in the most efficient way possible as the company continues to grow.
Improving efficiency within liquid fuel distribution
Breaking down silos to improve performance
7 Essential Takeaways from our Inspire Webinar on the UPS Transport Optimization Journey
Hear from the experts about Transport Optimization to accelerate Digital Transformation
The future direction of transport management systems
A leading technology innovator for waste and recycling companies, AMCS is continuously developing a platform to deliver greater efficiency and safety for its customers’ businesses. While the future is still unwritten, there are clear trends in how the mobile workforce will manage collections in the coming years.
Ready to see what AMCS can do for you?
Let AMCS show you how to optimise your operations for efficiency and grow your business