More efficiency and higher revenues
Thanks to our AMCS vehicle technology, the next generation of fully calibrated, real-time and, robust bin management is here. Designed by our highly skilled team of engineers, on-board weighing, bin identification, and waste collection have never been easier. To date, this technology has registered over 5 million bins. And is fitted on over 5,000 vehicles across local authorities and industrial and commercial waste haulers.
You can profit from this smart, end-to-end solution. Even if you obtain our hardware without the use of our software. However, with our in-cab mobile app and on-board computer, you will gain more profit. In short, integrating our systems will result in a significant optimization of revenues.
Best in class vehicle technology improves bin and container management
As our customers will tell you, real-time route and bin data and mobile devices dramatically simplify tracking trucks, identifying collections, and monitoring collection progress.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) improves the validating, monitoring and optimizing of waste collections. With RFID you can:
- Increase fleet efficiency (up to 25%)
- Provide ultimate proof of service
- Track the precise number of lifts
- Manage all bins and containers
Watch video on Mobile Workforce & Vehicle Technology
Our intention was to create a completely new category of working efficiency for the driver, planner, and operational manager. With RFID, GPS, weighing, and in-cab mobile devices in an all-in-one solution. Empowering paperless round sheets, real-time tracking, and planning, real-time monitoring of canbus data, bin management, and maintenance.
More efficiency, higher revenues. Request your demo now!
AMCS Vehicle Technology improves bin and container management. Our real-time route and bin data dramatically simplifies tracking trucks, identifies collections and monitors the collection progress.
Learn more on how to eliminate revenue leakage in your collection operations
THE IMPACT ON YOUR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
AMCS on-vehicle technology provides weight information to all individual customers.Read more
Increase customer value
AMCS on-vehicle technology provides weight information of all individual customers. These actual weight data are used for pricing and understanding contract value with waste collectors.
On-vehicle technology benefits:
- Profit and loss analysis of all customers
- Data on revenues lost through incorrect pricing
- Control of your biggest variable cost by weight
- Effective pricing plans targeted at your customer base blocking of unauthorised lifts
- Bin management to minimize revenue leakage
Business process standardization and harmonization and integration of your RFID & weighing with mobile solutionsRead more
Enrich your dataset
Our end-to-end solution enables your hardware (RFID and weighing) to integrate into your mobile solution. This allows you to speak with different hardware types to communicate with the mobile solution.
Our end-to-end solution ensures:
- Minimized customer call handling time by having real-time access and visibility to vehicle and service data
- Visualization tools for dispatch and planners to monitor fleet in the field
- Reduced missed bins and crew recalls with real-time service verification
- Incorporation of RFID technology to provide the ultimate proof of service
Resource and asset optimization
See how important it is to understand the bin-to-weight ratio and managing containers, deliveries, and repairs.Read more
Resource and asset optimization
Using AMCS solutions you will see how important it is to understand the bin-to-weight ratio. And realize the necessity of planning your collections and bin maintenance with asset tracking. And managing containers, deliveries, and repairs.
AMCS weighing ensures you can:
- Achieve more lifts per route by avoiding unnecessary delays with dynamic weighing
- Optimize load efficiency across your entire fleet, ensuring each truck is operating at full capacity
- Accurately weigh each lift/load and capture pertinent data to optimize your waste collection and increase profitability.
- Identify profitability by customer
Automatically link weight to your customer. No manual interference. Fewer mistakes.Read more
Link your customer with weight
Automatically link weight to your customer. No manual interference. Fewer mistakes.
Our on-vehicle technology:
- Weighing: RCV and FEL
- Fleet tracking
- In-cab technology
By using the latest sensing technology ensure systems are the most accurate in the market and does not require calibration.Read more
Scale to infinity
There are no scalability restrictions. Customers may scale to infinity. You become an agile architect and choose what you want.
By using the latest sensing technology ensure systems are the most accurate in the market and do not require calibration. The system can be remotely diagnosed and managed to remove the need for expensive service visits.
AMCS Cloud technology benefits:
- AMCS Cloud is an industry-leading cloud service
- Offers customers on-premise and outsourced deployment, models
- Deployed on Tier 1, high availability cloud AMCS infrastructure
- Suitable for waste and recycling operators who do not want the IT-related overheads
- Allows operators to focus on their core business without having to invest in non-core competencies
We understand that legislation changes while governments promote recycling and the industry is moving to a circular economy.Read more
Companies in the Waste & Recycling industry are bound to strict rules and regulations. National and local governments are implementing waste directives. We understand that legislation changes while governments promote recycling and the industry is moving to a circular economy. Helping you to stay current and compliant is a major driver of the AMCS ERP system.
The AMCS platform supports:
- National & international waste directives
- (Digital) Waste Transfer Notes
- Multi-legislation support
- European Waste Catalogue (EWC)
- Duty of Care
- Landfill tax administration
- Hazardous Waste directives & reporting
Calculate how much you can save with our Vehicle Technology solution
AMCS Vehicle Technology enables you to reduce costs and helps eliminate revenue leakage in your collection operations.
The cloud isn’t just vital for your business continuity, it is more sustainable too
The Cloud has helped many recycling and waste management businesses ride out the Covid storm by enabling remote working during the pandemic. These companies could continue to provide their services to municipal and commercial customers because customer service representatives, planners, and other office members were able to work from home.
The 5 Biggest Computer Vision Trends In 2022
Computer vision (sometimes called machine vision) is one of the most exciting applications of artificial intelligence.
Whitepaper Integrated Waste Management Software for Municipalities
500Collections per route
5Stars in reviews
AES is a leading provider of waste management and recycling services in Ireland. The collection routes used to be planned by the drivers, resulting in inefficient routes, missed bins, and dissatisfied customers. AES decided to buy AMCS' Route Planner. Transport optimisation is performed with Route Planner, resulting in spectacular cost savings and highly improved customer service.
B&M Waste Services
B&M transitioned to AMCS Cloud-based Platform for their enterprise system to allow them to meet their customers’ needs in the most efficient way possible as the company continues to grow.
With over 200 trucks, 40 Ravo sweepers and 20 tractors, Municipality Groningen employs almost 700 trustworthy workers in the midst of the Groningen community. Richard Bakker, Groningen Operations: “IT plays a key role at Municipality Groningen. It is impossible to imagine working without the various software applications from the AMCS platform. For more than 20 years, we have been loyal users of their software and we know how to get the best out of it. It has brought us many benefits. It is something you no longer consciously think about as it has become a normal part of the job.