Improve your inbound grading and quality evaluation process
If your inbound quality and evaluation process is not reducing the number of rejected loads and the number of loads to inspect, it’s time to review your process. In order to reduce the risk of inconsistent inbound deliveries, it is important to have a quality assessment system in place that manages the feedback loop with suppliers and automatically documents evaluations.
The AMCS Grading and Quality module, part of the Enterprise Management solution, does exactly this and more. It holds suppliers accountable for the quality of inbound materials thus prompting the supplier to ensure the quality of their deliveries.
Example of benefits
- Embed a proven and comprehensive quality process within your organisation
- Support margin increase by ensuring the best price for the material received
- Delivers accountability and proves valuable feedback to suppliers
- Reduce the percentage of rejected loads and loads to inspect
- Reduce administration and associated costs
Read more on what Grading and Quality Evaluation can do for you in our brochure.
Grading and Quality Evaluation
Drive efficiencies in your inbound quality evaluation process and reduce the risk of contaminated or rejected loads.