Introducing the new AMCS Telematics Solution
An integral part of the AMCS Transport Management System
Fleet Managers face many challenges:
- Safety and Compliance – How to prevent harsh driving behavior?
- Fuel Spend – How to reduce fuel-inefficient driver behavior like idle time?
- Productivity & Vehicle Maintenance – how to maximize driver productivity and minimize vehicle off-road time?
- Improving Customer Service – how to ensure an on-time service?
AMCS Telematics is our solution to these challenges.
The AMCS Telematics solution allows a waste hauler to gain rapid actionable insights from the growing datasets collected to drive smarter decisions and actions.
- increase driver safety and compliance
- Reduce Fuel Expenditure
- Increase productivity
- Reduce Vehicle Downtime through predictive maintenance
- Improve customer service
- Support on your sustainability journey
Providing a means of monitoring your fleet using GPS technology with an AMCS onboard device to track its location on a computerized map and to monitor every aspect of how the vehicle is performing and how it is being driven. This rich information is sent to our Tracking portal and visualized in a series of intuitive dashboards and KPIs reports, providing actionable insights to improve your fleet performance
AMCS Transport Management System Whitepaper
Exponential technologies combined with the rise of the circular economy mean that legacy transport automation solutions will struggle to exploit the opportunities that will unfold.