Maximising resource transformation and value
Ready to see what AMCS can do for you?
Let AMCS show you how to optimise your operations for efficiency and grow your business
AMCS Platform for Recycling streamlines operational processes
Move your MRF Automation to the Next Level
The AMCS Platform offers an end to end solution for each type of MRF. It provides high levels of automation at each step of the MRF process and integrates all of the various workflows and process to provide you with the visibility and control to run your operations efficiently and profitably.
AMCS Platform is designed to enhance your efficiency and margins in the following areas:
- Scale Automation: Support for rapid entry of all scale tickets including Unattended operation of your scale with our Driver Assistance Terminal and our ‘ Paperless Scale’ which captures the driver signature electronically and eliminates all paper
- Pricing and Contract Management: It offers a multi-layered, configurable and automated charging engine to support MRF specific pricing such as charges, rebates, partial load reclassifications, tonnage volumes breaks and discounts etc.
- Inbound Material Inspection: Our mobile application allows yard staff to inspect all inbound loads, thereby carrying out a classification, breakdown (LEED reporting) and identify any material non-conformances which have revenue/quality impacts. This process is fully integrated with our portals for customer communication as well as the pricing engine for any financial changes.
- Inventory Management: A comprehensive system to record inbound stock, work in progress and finished goods with support for adjustments, cycle counting and end of period reporting.
- Production Planning: It allows you to plan your entire MRF production (e.g. baling, shredding, bagging processes) against your budgeted sales/offloading commitments so you can track your actual out
- Cost Tracking: It records and tracks all costs (purchase, freight, MRF processing etc.) so you can arrive at a gross margin by material type.
- Outbound Logistics: It provides a planning tool to manage all aspects of outbound logistics (national or export) including daily planning, production of relevant documentation etc.
- Mobile Applications: It provides a range of mobile applications to allow your team (drivers, yard staff, sales staff, inventory control etc.) to perform key tasks on a tablet or smart phone without any recourse to paper and with full integration into our Platform.
In addition, the AMCS Platform provides a range of specialist functionality which is specific to each MRF material such as ID scanning for metal purchases and moisture reading for cardboard etc.
AMCS has over 30 years experience in automating all types of MRFs and we understand how to automate and connect all of the processes to create maximum value and efficiency for our partners.
Grading and Quality Evaluation
Improving the inbound grading and quality evaluation processRead more
A cloud based platform that enables established waste & recycling companies to operate smarter, more seamlessly and more digitally.Read more
Increase competitiveness, revenue, market share and marginRead more
Cascades, a Canadian company founded in 1964, recovers and re-uses resources, especially fiber from paper products, which then become the raw materials for some 500 packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fiber.
Karle Recycling is a medium sized disposal group with 200 employees. In their parent company Karle-Recycling deals with complete waste disposal, services, but mostly scrap metal. The AMCS/Recy solution is the heart of our operations and important for Karle Recycling. They improve all our processes in this solution.
25Reduced warehouse inventory
Lang Recycling stands for smart solutions in the field of metal recycling. They offer our customers from industry to medium-sized businesses, individual disposal concepts and implement these through carefully planned processes. In this way, they offer their customers added value and at the same time protect the environment.
500Collections per route
5Stars in reviews
AES is a leading provider of waste management and recycling services in Ireland. The collection routes used to be planned by the drivers, resulting in inefficient routes, missed bins, and dissatisfied customers. AES decided to buy AMCS' Route Planner. Transport optimisation is performed with Route Planner, resulting in spectacular cost savings and highly improved customer service.
48Operating every day
Returpack is the biggest player in the Swedish deposit-refund market. They are responsible for the collection, administration and deposits for 2,700 stores around Sweden.
For more than 70 years, the family-run Kaatsch Group has been committed to taking a proactive approach to the unique challenges of the waste disposal and recycling industry. Kaatsch currently operates six recycling companies with 200 employees and an annual turnover of around 160 million euros. In fact, recent studies showed that what Kaatsch does daily generates a savings of about 1.1 million tons of CO2 annually.
Moving towards a circular economy
AMCS offers a complete waste management solution for recycling, material trading and (international) export of raw materials.
Our Enterprise Management (ERP) software has been purpose-built for paper recycling companies. It provides operation managers with an easy to use system covering the whole process.
We enable rapid business transformation, helping more than 600 recyclers worldwide adapt to new market conditions.
How to increase margins to strengthen the competitive edge for metal recyclers
Nowadays, more than ever, metal recyclers are faced with a series of challenges. The front runners in the metal recycling industry are more resistant to these unpredictable circumstances.
Webinar: Pricing and Contract management for the Metal Recycling industry
Webinar Pricing and Contract management for the Metal Recycling industry
Karle Recycling digitally integrates three operations activities into one
Due to the integration with the AMCS Recycling Software, Karle Recycling is able to monitor all operational processes in one central system. This major benefit is demonstrated in a video made by AMCS at the metal recycler in the German city of Stuttgart. The company also uses of industry-specific software for license plate recognition on its weighbridge enabling to complete a weighing within seconds. A major benefit of speeding up the weighing process is that the recycling software contributes to reducing the overall on-site turnaround times.
AMCS Platform Overview
This webinar gives an introductory overview of AMCS Platform, the end-to-end cloud solution allowing for full visibility into your operations.Watch Webinar On Demand