We’ve evolved AMCS Pay for TRUX Haul-IT and TRUX Weigh-IT to make payments easier, less expensive, and more secure
Join AMCS experts, Matthew Thatcher and Matthew Benoit, as they explore and answer questions about the following topics, and others, in this brief on demand webinar.
Featured New Highlights & Benefits Discussed:
- Transparent Pricing: Get clear, competitive pricing for merchant processing services with both flat-rate and cost-plus pricing options available.
- Improve PCI compliance : PCI compliant features such as encryption and tokenization keep payment data secure as all card data is stored offsite in a secure vault.
- Debit card acceptance: Reduce processing fees and improve customer choice and convenience.
- Security to reduce your exposure: With an available PoS solution at the scale, a secure cellular connection to Weigh-IT safely transmits data with no need for error-prone re-keying and further simplifies PCI compliance
- Reduce administration efforts when processing credit card refunds: Process credit refunds directly from Haul-IT and Weigh-IT to minimize accounting effort and save administration time.
Matthew Thacher, Pre-Sales Engineer
Matthew Benoit, Customer Success Manager
Matthew has been in the waste industry since 1994, having worked for other software companies, then moved to his first Waste company called Superior Services (an early predecessor of Advanced Disposal / Veolia). In 1999 he joined TRUX where he filled many roles including Customer Service Manager until acquired by AMCS in 2020. He stayed on as Customer Service Manager for the TRUX team until March of 2021 when he moved into the Customer Success role that he presently occupies. He lives in Cambridge, Ontario with his wife of 5 years in an historical home built in 1832 that he has been renovating since 2019.