AMCS Vision AI - leveraging artificial intelligence to gain automated insights into waste streams
In this third webinar in our INSPIRE leadership series, this exclusive Executive webinar focuses on the impact and potential of transformative technologies of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision.
Our guest speaker is Bernard Marr, who is one of the world's most highly respected experts when it comes to digital transformation and the intelligent use of data and AI in business. In this capacity, he has worked with and advised many global organizations including DHL, IBM, Amazon, NATO and Astra Zeneca. This breadth of experience allows him to provide practical examples and an understanding as to how Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision can be applied across a variety of industries.
This webinar provides valuable insights into the adoption of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision that relate directly to the business challenges and disruption that you, our customers, are facing each day, including:
- How have Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision been deployed across diverse industries with practical use cases to show their transformational impact
- What is their potential both to transform and disrupt most industries and organizations?
- What are the future trends for these fast-evolving technologies?
- How can these technologies be used to promote the Sustainability Agenda?
- How to navigate the change management challenges to ensure the successful adoption of such transformational technologies
- After this keynote, Ken Tierney (AMCS Product Manager) also provides a short talk on how AMCS is applying these technologies within the framework of our AMCS Vision AI solution to provide our clients with automated insights across their operations to drive better sustainability, safety and financial outcomes.
Hosted by Lasse Jiborn, Product Director at AMCS.
Register to watch the webinar now.
Share this on:Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Webinar on Demand: How Vision AI can transform your business
This webinar provides valuable insights into the adoption of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision that relate directly to the business challenges and disruption that you, our customers, are facing each day.Watch Webinar on Demand now
AMCS Vision AI Brochure
Learn how the AMCS Vision AI Automated Contamination Management solution provides a fully automated and smarter way to detect and prevent contamination.
Irish software on the frontline of the circular economy
Technological capacity and a bold growth strategy have assured software solutions provider AMCS of a leading position in the global environmental, waste, recycling, and resource industries.
Millennials and the Future of our Environment
Millennials are fast becoming the most talked about generation. According to the World Economic Forum, they currently make up around 23% of the world population, making them the largest adult cohort worldwide. With a spending power of over $1 trillion in the US alone, it’s little wonder that this generation is getting noticed. What they buy (and how they buy it) will shape the economy. But as Millennials dispose of the items they purchase, we ask ‘what impact will Millennials have on the waste industry?’
Livestock Transportation and Customer Service Levels
EU legislative framework aims to ensure the welfare of live animals during transport. You must take care to avoid injury and undue suffering of the animals, following specified requirements. This includes fitness of the animals, loading densities, journey and resting times, availability of water and food, transport organisation and requirements that the driver must meet. Your customers expect their haulers to meet those obligations. Failure to do so can lead to hefty fines, which vary across member states, from €25,000 in Germany to €2,000 – €13,000 in Denmark¹. The damage to a haulier’s reputation puts their business in jeopardy, with customers pulling their business to look for responsible transporters. And that’s where you come in.