Watch the webinar on-demand now!
*Please note that this webinar recording is in Scandinavian
The increase in recycling of waste also means higher demands for sorting, tracking, and quality assurance of the different waste fractions.
For municipalities, it means more collections from households with varying frequencies to accommodate waste fractions. It increases the demand for municipalities to optimize and plan their collection routes.
The development also means that recycling stations and companies need more bins and waste containers than ever before, which again, in turn, requires an agile and dynamic approach when planning and executing collections.
The AMCS Intelligent Route Optimisation solution has proven to help municipalities, waste management companies, and waste transporters by reducing the time spent on transport planning, executing and follow-up by 20-50%.
Among other things, the system can handle:
- Automatic planning and optimization of complex master routes with many stops and various waste fractions
- Predict when it is the most optimal time to collect RoRo and underground containers
- Optimization in real-time and maintain a close connection between the back-office and the driver
- Automatic surveillance and follow-up on irregularities in service
Typical benefits our customer's experience include:
- 5-25% reduction of driving time, CO2 emissions and driven kilometers
- 5-15% reduction in the number of vehicles and/or driver shifts
- 20-50% reduction in time spent on planning, execution, and follow-up
- Higher level of customer service
Don’t miss out on the chance to learn how you can achieve a higher level of quality and save time and resources on your waste collection.
Share this on:Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Ready to see what AMCS can do for you?
The AMCS Intelligent Route Optimization combines dynamic route planning and real-time optimization to increase efficiency and improve profits.
Webinar On Demand: New and more complex challenges when planning waste collectionWatch this webinar on-demand
AMCS Fleet Maintenance Video
Fleet operation has never been more costly or complicated. The AMCS Fleet Maintenance solution simplifies fleet operations to plan, execute and track maintenance so you can operate a safe, compliant and cost effective fleet.
Optimizing your Cyber Security - How vital is IT Architecture?
AMCS Chief Enterprise Architect, Evan Schwartz, explains the importance of optimizing your Cyber Security on IT architecture to prevent cyber attacks that can result in significant reputational damage and costs.
The 5 Biggest Computer Vision Trends In 2022
Computer vision (sometimes called machine vision) is one of the most exciting applications of artificial intelligence.
Intelligent Optimization Brochure
Let us show you how route optimization can reduce mileage, driving time and CO2 emissions by 5-25%