Watch the webinar on-demand now!
*Please note that this webinar recording is in Scandinavian
The increase in recycling of waste also means higher demands for sorting, tracking, and quality assurance of the different waste fractions.
For municipalities, it means more collections from households with varying frequencies to accommodate waste fractions. It increases the demand for municipalities to optimize and plan their collection routes.
The development also means that recycling stations and companies need more bins and waste containers than ever before, which again, in turn, requires an agile and dynamic approach when planning and executing collections.
The AMCS Intelligent Route Optimisation solution has proven to help municipalities, waste management companies, and waste transporters by reducing the time spent on transport planning, executing and follow-up by 20-50%.
Among other things, the system can handle:
- Automatic planning and optimization of complex master routes with many stops and various waste fractions
- Predict when it is the most optimal time to collect RoRo and underground containers
- Optimization in real-time and maintain a close connection between the back-office and the driver
- Automatic surveillance and follow-up on irregularities in service
Typical benefits our customer's experience include:
- 5-25% reduction of driving time, CO2 emissions and driven kilometers
- 5-15% reduction in the number of vehicles and/or driver shifts
- 20-50% reduction in time spent on planning, execution, and follow-up
- Higher level of customer service
Don’t miss out on the chance to learn how you can achieve a higher level of quality and save time and resources on your waste collection.
WATCH THE WEBINAR ON DEMAND HERE
In case you have any questions regarding the webinar, feel free to contact Cecilie Hagelund by phone +45 3163 8724 or email: email@example.com.
Share this on:Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
WasteExpo 2021 is Back Live and Ready for You
WasteExpo 2021 is Back Live and Ready for You, Please join us in Las Vegas and visit our booth # 1675 to learn more about AMCS and our comprehensive solutions. We look forward to seeing you all there!
AMCS acquires Dataset Solutions
AMCS continues to grow operations globally by acquisition of Dataset Solutions and today employs over 600 people across 11 countries
Timely Topics Webinar Series Putting Down Routes: Optimizing Waste & Recycling Collections
We are kicking off our third edition to the Timely Topics Webinar Series – Putting Down Routes: Optimizing Waste & Recycling Collections.