We are actively looking for experienced Test Automation Engineers to join our team in Quentic, a subsidiary of AMCS Group. If you are not currently based in Cebu, we are happy to offer a relocation bonus package* to qualified candidates.
Passionate people for sustainable software
We are Quentic. Our mission is to provide clarity and orientation in the area of occupational safety, environmental, quality and sustainability management (EHSQ) and to create digital solutions. In Berlin, our team consists of over 200 employees, 80 of whom work in the Software Development, Software Testing, UX Design and Technical Documentation departments. We are now looking for a manual Software Tester (m/f/d) in full or part time at our Berlin location or remotely.
Our QA team is characterized by independence, eye level and collegiality. Everyone is involved and works on workflows and test basis to optimize them. This does not stop at departmental boundaries. For the majority of QA staff, the focus is on manual testing, while other colleagues are concerned with test automation. This includes a close exchange with the team manager. As part of a Scrum team consisting of a Product Owner, a Scrum Master and several Software Developers, you will be responsible for the
functionality of our platform and our app.
· Conception, creation, elaboration, execution and evaluation of manual software tests for our web and mobile application
· Derivation of test cases and test scenarios
· Analysis and documentation of defects for continuous improvement of the product
· Support in all phases of the test process (planning, preparation, specification, execution, evaluation and conclusion)
· Development as well as monitoring and adherence to quality objectives
· Cooperation with our Software Development, Quality Management and Consulting departments
· IT-related studies / comparable training or relevant experience
· 5-6 years Extensive work experience in test planning and test execution of web and mobile applications
· Basic knowledge of Internet technologies, e.g. cross-browser and HTTP
· Ideally experience with SSH clients under Windows, e.g. Putty
· Practical know-how in handling ticket systems (JIRA and Confluence) and in agile development is useful
· High quality awareness, strong conceptual as well as analytical skills
Nice to have
· Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills in German and English
Digital Ways to a Cleaner World
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
Join us drive a more sustainable future and enjoy these benefits:
Health insurance covering up to three dependents
Employee shuttle service
On-site food and free flowing coffee
Comprehensive learning and development platform that provides on-the-job training on key skills with the ability to regularly self-assess and track your progress centrally
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
Join our team
Be part of our team where you can learn, grow and thrive. Partner with great people on industry-leading solutions. Don't waste time and seize your opportunity!Apply for position now!