Our company is a fast growing SaaS Billing Provider in the utilities and telco space which is now moving rapidly into an expanding product roadmap. We have a lot of interesting modules which are outside of the box coming soon, so we're looking for talented people. Everything from EV charging, Virtual Power Plants to reactive customer portals; with a lot of opportunities for your ideas to be included. The aim of the product suite is to stay a step ahead of the market and do things that slow moving companies can't.
We're looking for a senior level Java engineer to join our Utilities team. We have a fantastic work culture with other talented people across the globe.
- Design, develop and deliver code with lateral thinking and problem solving
- Work with Australian Energy market integration
- Work inside Agile and other delivery teams as technical design lead
- Development and review of ongoing maintenance work, including change requests
- Ensure that code developed is unit tested, performant and maintainable
The successful new candidate will demonstrate
- Advanced skills in Java software engineering, both in back-end and front-end
- Proven history delivering elegant and high quality code for web applications as Senior Developer/Engineer for minimum of 4 years
- SQL relational database experience
- Flexibility and ability work autonomously on a problem with an end to end solution with delivery dates meeting provided estimates
- Experience across: Java 8 to 11 with JEE6 / JEE8, Java Servlets, JSP, Spring Framework, Junit, Jenkins, Selenium, Apache Tomcat app servers, NetBeans IDE, RESTful API and Soap WS
- GIT and SVN version control
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or equivalent experience essential
Desirable additional skills/experience
- AWS experience
- node.js and Angular
- Time-series databases or other noSQL technologies such as Snowflake
- Involvement in dev ops or CI/CD
- Australian Energy industry project/application experience is highly desirable
If you love to build, from the design all the way through to the completed software then it's time to ensure you make the perfect next step in your career. We hope to meet you soon.
Join our team
Be part of our team where you can learn, grow and thrive. Partner with great people on industry-leading solutions. Don't waste time and seize your opportunity!Apply for position now!