DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 1000+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industries worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
AMCS is a fast-paced, high-energy tech company that strives to build the future of environmental services every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future with us!
About the Role:
As an experienced Enterprise Sales Consultant you will have the ability to create your own path. You will have the flexibility to speak with customers in segments that you are interested in and excite you. You will have the ability to sell our core products backed by one of the strongest software platforms in the market. There will also be engagement with leadership on any opportunities to help you win!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Prospect with a "hunter" mentality via phone, internet, fieldwork, referrals, and industry networking
- Independently identify and generate new sales opportunities
- Contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business on the phone, zoom or in person (if/when the environment allows)
- Collaborate internally with team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
- Establish credit terms with clients in coordination with company goals and directives
- Manage individual sales funnel information regarding all prospective customers in the required format
- Sell AMCS’s core suite of Platform services
- Review weekly/monthly sales activities and prospective customers with Management
- Engaging in self-development & training opportunities, both internal & external
- Reports to Senior Director of Enterprise Sales
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 10 + years of sales success in a quota-carrying role
- 5 + years of consultative sales of highly disruptive and transformative technologies
- Ability to travel (as conditions warrant)
- College degree in business, engineering, logistics or equivalent
- Experience in a sales development role or a high outbound selling role focused at the executive level
- Understanding of business management and operations
- Tech savvy and experienced in a consultative approach with customers
- Strong written and verbal communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service and follow up with customers and the network
- Growth mindset, with a focus on customers
- Critical-thinking, flexibility, and problem-solving skills to adapt to ever-changing tasks and customer needs
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Offices in Boston, MA, Jacksonville, FL or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new laptop!
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. AMCS strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at AMCS and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
Join our team
Be part of our team where you can learn, grow and thrive. Partner with great people on industry-leading solutions. Don't waste time and seize your opportunity!Apply for position now!