How Industry 4.0 transforms the waste sector
Presentation of ISWA's new report and Panel Discussion
Monday, October 7, 14:00 - 16:00
ISWA’s new report titled “How Industry 4.0 Transforms the Waste Sector” will be officially released and presented for the first time at the ISWA World Congress 2019, by ISWA’s President Antonis Mavropoulos. The presentation will be followed by a panel discussion on the impact of IND4.0 with the participation of:
- Mark Abbas, CMO & Director of Business Development, AMCS Group
- Patrick Dorvil, Senior Economist at European Investment Bank
- Toralf Igesund, Head of Planning at BIR
- Luc Vandenbulcke CEO of DEME
- Christopher Sveen, Chief Sustainability Officer of UBQ
- Torbjörn Holmström, Senior Advisor Research & Technology, Volvo Group
Share this on:Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
The 5 Success Factors for Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation in the Waste and Recycling Industries
Digital Transformation: What are the Biggest Hurdles?
What are the Biggest Hurdles?
The Digital Transformation Roadmap in 2019
More than half of the waste management and recycling organizations we surveyed for the AMCS Digital Transformation Benchmark 2018 were planning an increase in their IT budget in 2019. But where is the best place to apply that extra budget to get the most value in an organization’s digital transformation? A focus on these top digital solutions could provide the roadmap to digital transformation in 2019.
Ready to see what AMCS can do for you?
Let AMCS show you how to optimize your operations for efficiency and grow your business