What a fantastic way to kick off 2024!
Instead of the traditional New Year dive into the icy North Sea, we prefer to offer an "enlightening dive" into the new solutions of the AMCS platform 9.0. No, not on cold beach, but comfortably on the 19th floor of the AMCS office in Hoofddorp!
We would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all participants of our Winter Release Event last Friday. It was wonderful to see so many engaged players from the waste and recycling sectors coming together to learn, share, and inspire, starting off with a deep dive into the AMCS Platform 9.0 release.
- How AI-Powered technology can help prevent evolving issues regarding nitrous oxigen tanks in regular waste streams through early detection and follow-up.
- How the mobile material grading process is improved in this release through better insight and follow-up with email notifications.
- How the latest developments of AMCS Platform provide valuable assets like containers with better visibility into availability and location through Smart Asset-Tracking.
- How reporting on EHS&ESG with Quentic & FigBytes solutions, has become crucial in an industry with ever-changing laws, regulations and risks.
- The importance of local recognition for a seamless implementation process at the transition to new (ERP) software in collaboration with partner SIMAC BCI.
We were inspired by the interactive discussions, and we hope this event was a fruitful start to the new year for all participants.
Thank you for your involvement and trust, we look forward continuing to innovate and develop in 2024 together with the regional experts.
Let us show you what AMCS Platform can do for you!
Let AMCS show you how to optimize your operations to increase profits, improve efficiency and grow your businessRequest a demo
Share this on:Facebook X LinkedIn