Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
AMCS Group is a global leader in the business and operational management software and vehicle technology for the recycling and waste management industry. AMCS’ software is managing over £3bn worth of transactions annually, over 14,000 vehicles and in excess of 3,000 sites.
ELEMOS, the company‘s flagship ERP software platform, is designed specifically for the waste and recycling industry. It is a comprehensive feature-rich, modular software suite which manages all elements of the resource recovery process from customer management, route planning, collections, and invoicing through to material sales and brokerage. It is combined with on-vehicle technology products such as dynamic bin weighing, RFID and on-vehicle computing to deliver an integrated end-to-end solution for C&I, recycling and municipal operators.
We currently have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager. The Project Manager will work with the Customer management team to deliver solutions to our existing and future customer base. This role will involve significant travel to our Limerick HQ and onsite with our clients but can be based anywhere in Ireland.
- Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of Software Implementation projects using the AMCS Solution set.
- Focused delivery of all aspects of project management including project scope definition, risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource management, and consistent project documentation and reporting.
- Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills and tact.
- Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the client as required.
- Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with standards and methodologies.
- Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
- Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and other vendors where appropriate.
- Ensure that their portfolio of projects is exceptionally well documented and meets all defined goals.
- Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
- Provide leadership to the project implementation team.
- Be able to understand customer requirements and relate these back to the project delivery team or software development team where appropriate.
- Must be proficient in SQL, MS Technology stack including business intelligence.
The successful candidate may be asked to undertake other duties outside of this description as assigned. support e.g. in the . Travel both domestic and international will be at approx 50% of the role.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business studies.
- Project Management qualification would be desirable
- Experience in delivering projects using SQL Server and MS technologies in general.
- Practical experience in relation to Databases, Microsoft SQL Server, managing hosted solutions, web services.
- Experience in the Waste Management or Logistics sector would be advantageous.
- A good knowledge of Software Engineering principles.
- Excellent communication and personal skills, able to communicate clearly, effectively, and form effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and third parties.
- High levels of drive and energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Clear sense of ownership of issues and their outcomes.