Why join our team?
AMCS is a global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Our vision is to be the leading enabler of the Circular Economy - empowering environmental services operators and municipalities with a portfolio of innovative software and digital solutions. Our team currently support over 2,650 customers in 23 countries around the world.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead and manage large and diverse global software development and deployment engineering teams. This role will involve extensive international travel to our various global offices. This role will be based out of our HQ in Limerick.
As the Engineering Manager you will be taking ownership for engineering teams spread across multiple locations, with responsibility for their deliverables, processes and customer management.
You will be responsible for:
· Managing an experienced team of engineers to deliver innovative solutions to our global customer base.
· Working effectively with the AMCS customer facing teams to meet current and future user needs.
· Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software engineering activities.
· Accountable for the on time and quality delivery of projects
· Departmental and project budget forecasting, estimation, and control.
· Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for software engineering.
· Ensure that the skills and experience of the team is consistent with the technological and business needs of AMCS for providing quality in present and future products.
· Establish clear organisational structures aligned with appropriate responsibilities, accountabilities and personal development for all Engineering staff
Skills / Experience:
A proven track record of 10 years or more in a similar role is required to assist you in communicating the business vision and motivating teams to deliver high quality software solutions