Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a great opportunity for experienced Commercial Analyst to join our Acquisitions Team at our Limerick HQ
This is a full time role on the Commercial/Acquisitions team. Reporting to the Group Commercial Business Partner, it is an exciting role with great opportunity for career progression for the successful candidate. To be considered for this role, you will need to be experienced working with and analysing large amounts of data and comfortable presenting findings. This is a business partnering role with a focus on managing multiple projects.
· Assist the Commercial Business Partner in managing several Acquisition & Integration projects globally.
· Project Manage and co-ordinate Cross Functional teams at Due Diligence & Integration stage.
· Perform financial analysis required on an ad-hoc basis to support commercial initiatives & other projects.
· Provide support and technical expertise to colleagues across the business.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting or Maths
· Project Management qualification a bonus.
· Must have 3- 5 years similar experience
· Experience with ERP/CRM systems and strong Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Commercial awareness and strong financial analysis.
· Excellent communication & organisation skills
· Strong relationship building & influencing skills
· Energetic, enthusiastic, and highly accountable
· Results focused, with strong analytical abilities
· Ability to work Cross Functionally
What’s on Offer
· Opportunity to work for a Market Leading Software Company
· Competitive package with great career progression opportunities
· A social lively work culture