AMCS is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and environmental services industry. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world.
We are currently looking for an ambitious
We are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to provide support to our Sydney Team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively with a wide cross-section of people and levels, comfortably handle high-level and sensitive information, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The primary focus of the role will be to provide administrative support to the installation program for over 900 on board computers, including:
- Coordination & tracking of installs
- Checking & processing of all installation invoices (inbound)
- Liaising with Finance team to ensure accurate & timely billing
- Maintain calendar, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Schedule and coordinate Management Team meetings and other meetings/conferences as requested
- Manage meeting logistics – preparation and distribution of materials, refreshments etc.
- Maintain document filing systems, contact lists and ensure document integrity
- Create and reconcile expense reports, POs, and manage office-related expenses
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- General administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree with a minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience for a leadership/executive team
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent professional judgement and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as organization/time management skills
- Enthusiastic team player who is willing to help and take initiative
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office applications