DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 3000 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 1000 people across 15 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & the Philippines
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vice President of Marketing. In this role you will expand our reach in North America, building brand reputation and industry relationships while driving lead generation from both customers and new business. As part of the North America leadership team the VP, Marketing will lead and inspire a team of demand generation professionals to understand how their work aligns and impacts the business goals of the company and you will help develop the business, team and resources to address the growth opportunity for AMCS products and services.
- Build a marketing plan to include budget, people, campaign, digital, and event resources
- Lead a team of demand generation professionals and marketing service partners
- Drive integrated go to market campaigns to deliver qualified lead generation objectives
- Develop and maintain close customer relationships, communications and information
- Manage trade shows, customer events, webinars, conferences and company events
- Expand digital marketing including websites, media, social and campaign specific
- Understand competitor profiles and product offerings through continuous analysis
- Work closely with the global marketing team on brand, budgets and go to market
- Report on key marketing performance indicators
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of leadership experience in marketing and marketing technology development
- Deep understanding and knowledge of marketing B2B software technology products
- Practical knowledge of managing CRM operations, challenges and disciplines
- Knowledge of email marketing, social media and landing page best practice
- Proficiency with common social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, others)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, B2B writing a strong plus
- Experience with marketing automation and/or html email development a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Sales Team to drive lead generation and sales.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, excellent communicator with a highly accountable leadership style.
- Results focused and metric-driven with excellent analytical abilities.
- Good business acumen and the well-developed decision making capability
- The role will involve up to 30% travel within the US.
- Team oriented mindset with excellent mentoring skills
AMCS Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants not authorized to work for any employer in the US need not apply.