DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Cebu City
The successful candidate will work with our TA Manager in Cebu supporting the company’s recruitment strategy and growth.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute comprehensive recruiting plans with the ability to recruit and develop senior level candidates
- Participate in sourcing, interviewing and selecting candidates for open positions
- Meet established hiring goals and maintain compliance with our global reporting structure
- Generate qualified candidates through a variety of cost-effective recruiting efforts
- Interact and build successful relationships with key business leaders and serve as a primary source of recruitment strategy
- Minimum of 3 years of inhouse and/or agency recruiting experience; preferably within software development or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience preparing and analysing a variety of recruiting data and reports and sharing with business leaders
- Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders and providing sourcing and full life cycle recruiting for a variety of professionals including sales, marketing, human resources, professional services, technology, finance and other business service groups
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook