AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 1000 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia and the Philippines
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have a requirement for a Software QA Engineer, based at our offices in Cebu City, who will predominantly be responsible for performing and overseeing the manual testing aspects of our platform. This can be a hybrid role working in the office and from home
· Work as part of an Agile delivery team as a QA tester, performing manual testing.
· Work with Developers, Business Analysts and Customer Support to re-produce customer reported problems and where possible, walk developers through the problem so that they fix it.
· Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the team to define the Definition of Done.
· Actively collaborate with the team and business stakeholders to clarify user stories and acceptance criteria, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
· Write comprehensive test cases to cover current sprint development tasks, whilst maintaining an overall regression test suite.
· Report bugs/defects found during test execution and verify that resolved bugs have been fixed in test environment.
· Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and other QA’s to determine the impact priority of bugs found.
· Proactively participate in Scrum ceremonies, i.e., daily stand-up meetings, backlog refinement sessions, team retrospectives by suggesting and implementing improvements.
· Assist the team in terms of test automation techniques and implementation.
· Execute performance and load tests on the system and reporting back top improvements and regressions, while identifying any gaps.
· Degree in related discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering) or demonstrable related experience.
· 5+ years’ experience working within an Information Technology environment specialising in Software QA.
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Good problem solving and communication skills.
· Experience working within an agile development environment.
· Experience working within an azure devops environment.
· Experience testing Windows based client/server applications.
· Experience testing angular 6 web applications.
· Experience with T-SQL and SQL Server 2008 R2 or later.
· Experience using Microsoft TFS and Test Manager.
· Experience in Integration Testing
· Release Management experience.
· Experience with TDD/BDD.
· Experience with test automation using Microsoft MS Test, Web Test, Coded UI and Performance and Load testing tools.
· Experience working as part of a remote team.
· Experience working within a continuous delivery environment.