Why Join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600 people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for Software Support Engineers, based in our Limerick office.
As this is an urgent role we will only be accepting candidates based in Ireland.
- Provide customer software product support / requests for AMCS customer base and ensure that all calls/responses meet AMCS Quality standards and KPI’s.
- Support Project managers in the field for all project requirements, including specification development to customer requirements, installs, upgrades & configuration.
- As part of the Customer management & delivery team, have responsibility for SQL Server administration, data base administration, backup, replication, disaster recovery strategies.
- Prepare end user and technical user documentation for environmental products
- Attend customer sites, for installations, training, go lives & review meetings, always providing a high level of customer service.
- Analysis of software issues reported for any repeat issues with proposed solutions on how to improve product performance. Identify any training needs for customers and produce operation documents to address these issues.
- You will be involved in product improvement program, consulting to customer & monitoring of performance metrics.
Person Specification – Profile
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 1 years minimum experience.
- Experience in SQL server or Oracle and database administration, mobile communications software would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to providing information to clients.
- An understanding of software engineering principles and processes. Practical experience in relation to databases, Microsoft SQL server, managing hosted solution and web services.
- An interest in learning and keeping up to date in SQL server, mobile communications software, web application developments and cloud computing.
AMCS puts the power into your hands to grow your career.
At AMCS, Innovation, dedication and loyalty are our core values. It reflects in our personnel. Many employees have been with us for a long time. In such a way, we can retain the expertise and experience. We insist on a high standard of education and promote career progression with our specialized P.A.T.H professional development program for all our employees to grow with us.
Aside from our people, there are a variety of additional benefits that make AMCS a great place to work for you!
- Competitive compensation package
- 25 days of paid vacation
- P.A.T.H professional development program for every employee
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Health Insurance
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Mental health support with Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) benefits, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #AMCSCares
- Free parking and convenient store on-site
- Modern Architectural designed Headquarters, with direct motorway access
- Active Sports and Social and team events such as Occasion parties/ BBQ's /Paint Nights / Company Days out
- Catered Lunch/Breakfast on Mondays and Fridays.
- Interactive employee training and onboarding.
Check out our website for more information at: www.amcsgroup.com
- Connect with us on LinkedIn here - https://ie.linkedin.com/company/amcs-group