Why Join our Team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600 people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
Support Engineer - Amsterdam
The successful candidate for this position will contribute to the success of the Customer Support Team for the Central Europe region. The role's focus is on providing first- and second-line software support for our customers.
This position requires a strong passion for providing support to our customers by adopting, analyzing, correctly implementing and monitoring various software (and sometimes hardware) related requests (problems or new wishes). We are looking for a professional who feels comfortable as a 'spider in the web' within a very diverse environment and there both Able to operate independently as well as in a team.
What are your duties as a Support Employee?
•Providing first- and second-line software support for our customers. The support has a strong emphasis on performing a correct intake/analysis of problems and new wishes of our customers and the correct continuation of this information to the right expert to solve.
• You are part of a small and enthusiastic Customer Support Team that is proud of it providing excellent service to our customers.
• You are part of a team that ensures that the right priority is set for the incoming requests and compliance with SLA.
• You ensure that requests are assigned to the correct party. Performing a correct intake is crucial here.
• You ensure that your open requests remain up to date (LCC) by regularly keep our customers informed about the progress.
• You make an important contribution in providing a solution/answer as quickly as possible to our customers (MTTR) and you do not leave open requests unnecessarily long.
• You contribute to the further professionalization and improvement of the current support processes.
What knowledge and/or experience do you need for this position?
•1 year experience in a similar position is an advantage but not essential.
• You speak Dutch fluently and write flawlessly. Given our international customer base, English is no problem for you.
• You have excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• You have a helicopter view and you manage to properly monitor current applications.
• You have good analytical skills so that you can request the right information from our customers in order to assign the request to the correct party for resolution.
• You have no problems working from 09:00 to 17:30.
• You are able to work both independently and in a team.
• You are accurate and you have no problems with administration.
• You are customer-oriented.
What are the things that give you an edge over others?
• General knowledge of ERP systems.
• Experience with processes in the Waste and Environmental Industry.
• Some work experience gained in the field of customer contact within a help desk or customer contact center.
Check out our careers website at https://www.amcsgroup.com/company/careers/
Follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/amcs-group/mycompany/