Why Join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Implementation Consultant to join our expanding global team.
As a Software Implementation Consultant, you understand the business needs of the customer and have the skills to identify how these needs can best be met by the solutions and services AMCS provides.
You will be involved in activities such as advising and guiding Customers in the best practice implementation of our standard software solutions. This is a largely autonomous role, focused on small projects encompassing all aspects of the implementation, so the ability to self-manage and multi-task is critical. This is a junior to mid-level position with strong career progression potential.
The Software Implementation Consultant will be expected to develop industry, domain and AMCS solution expertise, and be capable of leading the Customer to leverage the best business practices in the industry.
- Develop an strong/expert understanding of the AMCS solutions, industry best practices and supported business processes.
- Have a leading role in guiding the customer through every stage of a best practice implementation of AMCS software.
- Lead and actively participate in workshops with customers to map business processes, define requirements, assist with data migration and provide key user training.
- Understand the customers' business processes and identify opportunities for improvement using AMCS' products.
- Define requirements and scope of changes, and write requirements for software changes and roadmap development.
- Contribute to testing efforts to ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other AMCS staff to ensure a successful implementation of AMCS software.
- Meet the performance and development goals assigned to your role
Desired Education, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Studies or equivalent
- Experience as a Consultant in process automation is an advantage
- Experience with implementing software is an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to communicate both written and verbally with project team(s), AMCS management and Customers.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to consulting with, and providing information to Customers
- Must be result oriented and have the drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, within budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills.