DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 1000 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
The EMEA SMB Sales Director will have full ownership and responsibility for building high-performance Inside Sales and Business Development teams. You will develop inside sales and business development processes, monitor sales metrics and manage the sales administration process, driving revenue growth and sales activities. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in sales management and execution, as well as a deep knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Hire, train and coach the Inside Sales and Business Development teams
- Coach members of your team on improving interpersonal skills and customer engagement, product knowledge, understanding of sales processes and cycles, and problem solving skills
- Use CRM to track, monitor and report on team KPIs, leveraging the metrics to enhance and improve team performance
- Be a respected leader while creating a collaborative and dynamic team culture
- Develop recognition programs and strategies to reward success and drive continual growth
- Develop talk tracks and outreach campaigns for Business Development Reps
- Ensure Inside Sales have the necessary sales tools to reach quota targets
- Provide feedback and solutions on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Be the subject matter expert on all services and products offered by AMCS Group
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Inside Sales and Business Development advance department and company priorities, strategies and KPIs
- Track and analyze sales activities in our sales operations platforms
- Regularly report sales and pipeline activity, market trends and competitive threats to senior management
- Conduct all sales activity with the highest level of integrity
- React to other business needs and sales projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related with Enterprise Software, SaaS or equivalent sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years managing an Inside Sales and/or Business Development team, with a proven track record of success
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota in an inside sales position
- Demonstrated experience in selling to private companies and municipalities
- Demonstrated experience in sales coaching and development of direct reports particularly in closing deals
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working in a work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Capacity to negotiate and cut through rejection to achieve sales goals
- Industry experience is a plus