DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 1000 people across 18 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Boston
The successful candidate will lead the Talent function in North America, supporting the company’s recruitment strategy and growth.
To ensure success, the relevant TA Specialist should have a solid track record in hiring talented salespeople using metrics to track recruitment successes, and identify opportunities for improvement in the hiring process.
- Evaluating company products and services towards creating an accurate salesperson profile.
- Determining the audience, method, and reach of the hiring process.
- Advertising sales jobs via suitable media channels, and online recruitment platforms.
- Screening applicants via follow-up emails and phone calls.
- Following up on informal and networking referrals.
- Scheduling interviews with short-listed candidates on behalf of the sales team.
- Supporting recruitment teams in making objective hiring decisions.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management, or a similar qualification.
- Demonstrable sales experience and success in a related position.
- Knowledge of Human Resources databases, hiring strategies, and applicable labor law.
- Sourcing candidates using boolean search strings
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Familiarity with prescribed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for salespeople.
- Competency in using word processing, spreadsheet, and voice call software.
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills toward developing successful hiring strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external purposes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition.