DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have requirements for experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineers to join our team at our offices in Cebu City, Philippines
At AMCS/Utility Cloud, we provide software solutions that empower large enterprises and utilities to efficiently manage their physical assets. We pride ourselves on being more than just a software company - we are a solutions provider that brings robust industry knowledge to our customers. Our goal is to deliver an intuitive experience for all users, whether they are in the field or the office. Currently, we are seeking a talented and collaborative Senior Software Engineer (full stack) to join our team. The ideal candidate must be able to think quickly and identify design issues and challenges. Day-to-day responsibilities will range from high-level design to application development, as well as hands-on systems administration and operational support. This individual will be self-motivated and possess a wide range of skills and experience. They will be expected to contribute to numerous projects across the organization and must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
About the Role…
- Participates in the migration of older pages (ASPX/AngularJS) to the current React tech stack.
- Designs, develops, and unit tests features in accordance with established standards.
- Leads peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Develops, refines, and fine tunes integrations between layers of the stack.
- Analyzes and resolves technical and application problems.
- Adheres to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Provides third-level support to clients through bug fixes, patches, and investigatory tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Equivalent years of experience in place of a degree is great too.
- 5 + years of professional experience with ASP.NET (C#) building RESTful APIs and Web Forms.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Strong understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
- Experience with HTML and CSS a must.
- Unit-testing experience is critical.
- Experience with AWS cloud development a huge plus - serverless, Lambdas, and DynamoDB.
- Passion for solving problems and mentoring junior team members.
- Enjoy identifying business process improvements to eliminate waste.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.