DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
The Senior Product Owner AMCS Financials will work in the AMCS Financials integration team to deliver market leading Financial solutions to our Waste & Recycling customers. This role focuses on carrying out detailed analysis of technical and functional requirements as well as market trends and customer needs.
This role interacts with our customer's financial accounting professionals to explain the benefits of our integrated AMCS financial solution and obtain customer’s feedback for product enhancements.
As the Senior Product Owner AMCS Financials, you will be responsible for managing AMCS' relationship with our solution partner Acumatica on a day-to-day basis to influence Acumatica’s finance roadmap based on the needs of our Waste & Recycling customers. In collaboration with Product Marketing you will be responsible to share product brochures, release information and training tutorials with different stakeholders within the AMCS organisation (Sales, Professional Service and Support teams).
This role can be located anywhere in Ireland with occasional visits to our HQ in Limerick
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work as a senior product owner within the integration team and a key resource in the cooperation with our partners and our customers
· Analyse and manage requirements, and collaboratively planning, prioritizing, and tracking work.
· Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements, identify technical challenges and work with Acumatica team leads to define appropriate solutions.
· Coordinate Acumatica’s release planning and publish appropriate release documentation and training tutorials in collaboration with Product Marketing.
· Validate functionality via design reviews, test case reviews and acceptance testing.
· Manage training content for internal stakeholders (sales, pre-sales, professional services, support).
· Maintain knowledge of Financial / Accounting solutions
· A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner Finance in SaaS technology environment or 5+ years of experience as an Implementation Consultant in a SaaS based technology environment specialized on Finance
· Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers and subject matter experts, internally and externally .
· Excellent organization, multi-tasking, decision making, and relationship building skills.
· Excellent Experience in Financial Accounting / Controlling is required
· Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Business, Finance, or Computer Science