DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS (Advanced Manufacturing Control Systems) is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the forefront of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving, and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues, and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration, and creativity.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our global team. This is a senior role within the Product Management team and will report to the Global Product Director.
You will define the BI & Analytics strategy and vision as a key part of the evolution of the AMCS Platform. You will be accountable for the product roadmap and determine how Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics can be leveraged to drive further automation within the AMCS Platform. You will work with a team of Product Owners, UX, BI & Data Engineers to prioritize, shape and deliver the product roadmap. You will define and optimize product dashboards and identify new opportunities to differentiate our BI (Business Intelligence) and analytics offering.
You will partner with other Product Teams to define the KPIs and Insights to drive revenue and efficiencies within the Environmental Service industry, you will bring actionable insights to life through Dashboards & KPIs visualisation.
You will drive architectural alignment, and ensure the BI & Analytics solutions are highly performant at scale and meet data privacy and security standards. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to inform and drive alignment on roadmaps, capabilities, timelines and prioritization that meets the needs of their businesses.
In addition to product management experience, you will be experienced in diving into data and understand the value and benefits of data-based decision-making; balancing both depth in analytics and breadth as a strategic business leader.
This role requires a high level of customer engagement across different lines of business within environmental services.
This can be a remote working role anywhere in Ireland with occasional visits to our HQ in Limerick.
What will you be doing?
You will be developing product strategy for the AMCS Business Intelligence product as part of AMCS Platform. You’ll be defining and guiding the development of innovative ideas from concept to launch, and working closely with colleagues, including Product Owners, UX, Data Specialists and Developers in an Aile team structure. Your work will entail:
- Developing a multi-year strategy for AMCS Business Intelligence
- Working closely with customers and the UX design and development teams to design the right solution for users’ needs
- Defining experiments to understand product and feature value
- Articulating product and feature value and working with marketing to rollout the message to the market
- Identifying the business model, understanding delivery costs, advising on licensing, and pricing opportunities
- Defining and monitoring the metrics that matter for your product and reporting these KPIs
- With your background in analytics, you will also be a thought-partner for your Product colleagues and evangelize the use of data to influence decision making, work with them to define and visualize the metrics and insights for their areas
- Driving customer adoption through personal interaction, supporting marketing, sales, and customer success teams, and through written documentation
- At least 8 years of proven experience in product management building and delivering data products, services, and capabilities, especially in a SaaS technology environment
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, relational databases and data warehousing concepts
- Strong knowledge and experience of data science and analytics skills, reporting platforms and data visualization techniques and tools
- Experience in predictive analytics, machine learning, business intelligence and data warehousing
- Ability to influence and persuade, build consensus, drive, and energize teams
- Concise approach to problem solving with the ability to bring logical thinking and creative solutions to the table, delivering clarity and direction to projects
- Apply superior judgment as it pertains to prioritizing work for yourself and others and escalating roadblocks when necessary
- Have experience with hypothesis driven development, working with agile teams in either Scrum of Kanban structures
- Demonstrated experience managing third-party applications and working with IT Vendors
- Are self-directed, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and understand the ambiguity of complex software products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including customers, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or in an equivalent. Master's Degree preferred