DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
Do you want to work for a company that you can be proud of; that is truly making a difference to the environment every day - and helping others to do the same? AMCS fosters a culture of connection - internally with colleagues and externally with customers. With AMCS, you can carve out your own future.
Do you want to work for a company where you can map out your career path? AMCS supports our team through continuous development, and we also have a policy of promoting internal promotion. We work to nurture our team and promote from within our own talent pool.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer. We are looking for an experienced, driven Senior Pre-Sales Engineer to work with Sales Managers to develop product-based solutions in this high growth sector. This role can be based anywhere in Ireland/UK with occasional travel to our HQ in Limerick.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Partnering with Account Executives to achieve regional sales targets.
· Driving sales opportunities by developing a deep understanding of customer needs and articulating and demonstrating to positive business outcomes that AMCS can bring its customers.
· Conducting sales presentations and product demos to prospective customers.
· Creating and maintaining product demonstration environments.
· Producing high quality sales proposals and responses to RFPs.
· Interfacing to the AMCS product and delivery teams.
· Degree in business or IT related discipline or minimum of three years software sales experience.
· Demonstrable track record in value-based solution sales.
· Experience of SaaS technical architecture and integration options.
· A technical background, preferably in software engineering.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Fluent English.
· Ability to demonstrate the business benefits of a technical solution.
· Domain knowledge of waste and recycling sector would be advantageous
Your personal qualities:
· Highly motivated, self-starter, who can maintain productive sales activity without being prompted to carry out tasks.
· Ambitious, energetic and structured.
· Persistent, independent and able to handle long sales processes.
· Able to build and maintain networks of people and foster strong relationships with clients.