AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior Software Integration Engineer to join our team at our offices in Cebu City. This can be a hybrid role working in the office and from home
We are looking for a smart and driven engineer who is detail-oriented and enjoys building lasting solutions for customers. The primary responsibility is to architect and implement integration services with the AMCS platform and our customers’ applications.
• Our Professional services integration/workflow engineers are vital in providing both standard and tailored systems for customer deployments. You will interface with our customers' technical points of contact and work very closely with our engineering and product management teams. Your insights and interaction with our customers will exert great influence on the functionality the product in their environment. Professional services engineers utilise a diverse technical skill set, we are looking for a well-rounded engineer with business and technical installation and deployment experience.
• The ideal candidate will be able to receive a set of requirements and architect a viable solution and implement it using a standard set of operations and tools. Ideal candidates also have experience with enterprise software installation/configuration, software troubleshooting/debugging, business analysis, and project management.
• Act as a system integration specialist, defining integration standards and ensuring that these standards are applied in a consistent manner across all integration development
• You will work hand-in-hand with our solution architects, implementation consultants and our customers to build processes that are secure, reliable and efficient.
• Mentoring of AMCS staff on system integration methodology, emerging technologies and best practices
• In-conjunction with strategic and tactical leadership from the Enterprise Architect, design, specify and deploy the installation of key cross-institutional cloud based, virtual and physical ICT infrastructure
• Primary degree level qualification (NQV Level 7) in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant area
• At least 5+ years’ level experience in the development of solution for enterprise-class systems
• A sound understanding of the cross-institutional dimensions of enterprise systems & system integration
• In depth knowledge and experience of REST and SOAP APIs and related technologies & design patterns.
• Develop workflows and forms for enterprise systems
• Test and maintain workflows developed to ensure functionality in multiple release environments
• SQL – strong skills in SQL are critical (procedures, investigative skills, going thru databases, managing queries)
• Strong skills developing with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET Core, C#
• Software development lifecycle:
· Cloud and DevOps experience on an enterprise environment
· Agile development principles
• Good understanding of XML, XSLT, Azure Cloud + DevOps
· Exceptional character and business ethics.
· A person who works well independently as well as with the team.
· Drive to exceed goals and objectives.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high.
· Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
· Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business activities.
Join us drive a more sustainable future and enjoy these benefits:
Health insurance covering up to three dependents upon regularization
Employee shuttle service
On-site food and free flowing coffee
Comprehensive learning and development platform that provides on-the-job training on key skills with the ability to regularly self-assess and track your progress centrally