DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1300 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have a requirement for experienced Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join our team in North America. This role is open to candidates who wish to work in a remote capacity
About the Role
· Participates in the migration of older pages (ASPX/AngularJS) to the current React tech stack.
· Designs, develops, and unit tests features in accordance with established standards.
· Leads peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
· Develops, refines, and fine tunes integrations between layers of the stack.
· Analyzes and resolves technical and application problems.
· Adheres to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
· Provides third-level support to clients through bug fixes, patches, and investigatory tasks.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline - equivalent years of experience in place of a degree is great too.
· 4 + years of professional experience with ASP.NET (C#) building RESTful APIs and Web Forms.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
· Strong understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
· Experience with HTML and CSS a must.
· Unit-testing experience is critical.
· Experience with AWS cloud development a huge plus - serverless, Lambdas, and DynamoDB.
· Passion for solving problems and mentoring junior team members.
· Enjoy identifying business process improvements to eliminate waste.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.