Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer, based at our Copenhagen office.
The role of the DevOps Engineer is to work closely with the Software Development and Architecture teams to deliver continuous integration and continuous deployment/delivery processes, tools and infrastructure to enable faster, safer and secure code releases.
Responsibilities will include :-
- Administration of Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure Architecture – designing high availability, performance and secure solution on Public/Private cloud.
- Engineer solutions using Microsoft Azure services.
- Implement infrastructure, build and project automation using the latest DevOps tools and technologies
- Work in conjunction with product, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
- Experimentation with new cloud technologies to define their use cases/suitability.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+years' experience
- Strong knowledge of DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery.
- Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS
- Practical hands-on experience on Azure using key services like, App Services, SQL database, VM
- Certification in Microsoft Azure Solutions an advantage
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills