AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 1000 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia and the Philippines
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have requirements for experienced Data Engineers to be based at our offices in Cebu City who will predominantly be responsible for performing migrations of both internal and external customer data into our latest Platform offering. This can be a hybrid role working in the office and from home
· Work with a project team to Extract – where necessary, Analyse and Import customers existing data using internal tools.
· Provide advice and feedback on any data clean-up that the customer may require prior to implementation
· Work with internal classic (legacy) product teams to ensure that internal extracts are made to the highest quality standards
· Provide and shape guidelines on ‘best-practice’ for configuring the customer’s data for transition to Platform .
· Work with Data Migration Team Leader to enhance and the Data Migration tools, processes and customer strategy.
· Report bugs/defects found during test transitions and verify that resolved bugs have been fixed in test environments.
· Work with all stakeholders to provide quality transitions
· Degree in related discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering) or demonstrable related experience.
· 5+ years’ experience working within an Information Technology environment specialising in Data Analysis or Migration.
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Good problem solving and communication skills.
· Experience with SQL
· Experience working with big data, ETL tools and migration strategies
· Experience working as part of a remote team.
· Experience working within a continuous delivery environment.
· Knowledge of Waste Management Sector