DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
To support the continued growth of the business, we have a requirement for a Senior Customer Success Manager for our Enterprise customers in the EMEA region. Fluency in Dutch and English is essential
The Customer Success Manager will:
- Serve as the primary post-sales point-of-contact for AMCS’s portfolio of enterprise customers
- Proactively work directly with medium to large enterprise business customers, interacting with various levels of management ranging from Directors to C-level executives
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals,
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers’ business drivers and how AMCS Solutions can help them achieve their goals.
- Develop and execute a Customer Success Plan, with activities, timelines, priorities and metrics of success, that realizes the expected business value that the customer expects.
- Partner with marketing to develop programs and activities that result in targeted customers becoming AMCS Advocates.
- Analyze and monitor customer data to draw insights with the goal of communicating those findings to customers in order to modify user behaviour and increase user productivity
- Develop a targeted adoption plan, based on opportunities to increase user adoption and engagement
- Proactively identify customer health risks, and effectively leverage internal teams to mitigate churn and downsell risk
- Develop and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to assess progress against agreed goals, identify expansion opportunities and set goals for the next review period.
- Partner with sales to identify renewal, expansion and up-sell opportunities in the post-sales cycle
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure high-priority customer needs are being met.
Necessary skills and experience:
- Extensive, proven experience (5 years+) delivering success for Tier 1 enterprise customers realizing value from enterprise software or SaaS solutions, preferably ERP systems.
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved
- Ability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively, even when things are not defined or the way forward is not certain – makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information
- Ensures accountability – holding self (and others) accountable to meet commitments
- Ability to successfully plan and prioritize work to meet customer goals
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a global, team-based, collaborative environment.
- Ability to analyse customer usage data and develop recommendations based upon data insights
- Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate the issues that will have the most impact on customer advocacy, retention and growth
- Outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to C-level executives
· Ability to influence without authority and drive stakeholder support and action.
- Possesses a strategic mind-set – able to focus on the bigger picture and not get mired in the day-to-day details
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English